Fully automatic driverless (Tos) systems and advantages
Views: 21 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-06-12 Origin: Site
Driveless or fully automatic in rail public transport systems are becoming widespread. Both moving blocks fully automated computer systems controlled train travel is possible. Made for many years tests and applications have resulted in success. The advantages of the TOS system are as follows:
Security and Emre
1. TOS Systems prevent human error. Most of the accidents in existing systems are human error. 2. Reserved road use with pedestrian and vehicle prevents collisions. 3. In case of using platform doors, humans prevent accidents caused by the fall and passengers prevent delays.
High Quality Service
1. Headway between trains with TOS Systems the waiting time of the passengers times are shortened. 2. Dwell time at transfer points It can be reduced. 3. High commercial speed, short travel times and punctuality It increases.
High Business Flexibility
1. Reasonable travel demands timetable tensile 2. No Drivers / Personnel in the Vehicle increases the productivity of the staff. Of course machinist depends on the choice of the firm. service staff improving the quality, for example, to passengers can be operated to help.
Minimum Environmental Impact
1. Headway to be used for specific journey requests shorter sets. 2. Steep gradients in tire wheeled versions are easy for climbing and less noise speak creates features.
2. Result And Suggestions
In this paper, signaling used in rail systems systems are briefly introduced and great progress in communication Today's technology of automatic train operation advantages are given. Capacity building in new rail systems Advantages of installing TOS systems It is given. Most of the time to increase capacity construction or other costs signaling next to the cost of The comparison is large. Technology With manual development with automatic driving the difference between driving signaling systems Reduced to% 10-15. If the rail to be installed, if the system needs to be high block instead of moving block signaling systems should be preferred. Eurobalise, GSM-R, CBTC open-coded systems according to international standards ease of use in future extensions, driving different trains on the same line etc. It is important in terms of advantages.
Low Maintenance Cost
1. In TOS systems, if a moving block is used (especially in CBTC), The need for used field maintenance due to low equipment is small and the cost is low. 2. Failure to intervene due to low field equipment Easier and more troubleshooting time.
Daqian as a part of China International Rail Transit Exhibition,China International Rail Transit Exhibition, also known as Rail+Metro China, hosted by Shanghai Shentong Metro Group and Shanghai INTEX .Exhibition was held in Hall W1 of the Shanghai New International Expo Center in PudongOver 180 rail Read More
China Railway Express Gives a New Direction to World Rail Transport; China Railway Express, the first freight train that will depart from China and pass to Europe by using Marmaray, was welcomed at Ankara Station with a ceremony held on 06 November 2019.China and Europe, which were created in line w Read More
China, Asia, linking Europe and the Middle East aimed at the creation of a large infrastructure and transportation network of "One Belt One Road" project Turhan explained that they pay special attention, in this context, Turkey-Azerbaijan and the life on the basis of cooperation created by the Georg Read More