China Railway Express Gives a New Direction to World Rail Transport; China Railway Express, the first freight train that will depart from China and pass to Europe by using Marmaray, was welcomed at Ankara Station with a ceremony held on 06 November 2019.China and Europe, which were created in line with Turkey's gold ring "One Way Belt Project" of the first transit train arrived in Ankara.
China Railway Express, the first freight train that will depart from China and pass to Europe by using Marmaray, was welcomed at Ankara Station with a ceremony held on 06 November 2019.
Minister of Transport and Infrastructure Mehmet Cahit Turhan, Minister of Commerce Ruhsar Pekcan, General Director of Logistics and Terminals of Georgia Railways Lasha Akhalbedashvili, Chairman of the National Railways of Kazakhstan Sauat Mynbaev, Deputy Minister of Economy of Azerbaijan Niyazi Seferov, Deputy Minister of Transport of Shaanxi Regional Party Committee Adil Heping Hu Karaismailoğlu, TCDD General Manager Ali İhsan Uygun, TCDD General Manager of Transport Kamuran Yazıcı,Bureaucrats, railroaders and citizens affiliated to the Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure attended.
Transport and Infrastructure Minister in his speech at the ceremony Mehmet Cahit Turhan, three continents pointed to Turkey's geostrategic and geopolitical importance of linking.
Turhan, Asia with both the geographic location of historical and cultural continuity, Europe, the Balkans, the Caucasus, the Middle East, the Mediterranean and the Black Sea was stated as an important role in economic and social development of the regions in question in Turkey with the country.
Advantages of Railway Transport
- It is an environmentally friendly and environmentally friendly type of transportation.
- It is safer than other types of transportation.
- Roads lighten the traffic load.
- In general, unlike other modes of transport, there is a long-term fixed price guarantee.
- While there are transit restrictions on the land route in international transitions, it is a transitional advantage because it is a preferred transportation type of transit countries.
- Although the transit times are a bit more than the highway, the voyage times are fixed.
- It is the most suitable type of transportation physically and costly for heavy tonnage and bulky loads.
- Railway transportation is an increasingly popular transportation model in terms of its reliability, dependence on people and therefore the risk of errors, minimizing competitive costs, advantages on the route and creating an environmentally friendly solution.
- Since it is suitable for mass transportation, it has the benefit of reducing the density (eg the load of road traffic) caused by other types of transportation.
- It is the only mode of transportation that is not affected by bad weather conditions.
Post time: Jul-11-2020